Expectations for Students
In an effort to ensure that our Wednesday Night Student Gatherings are safe, fun, wholesome, and above all, honoring to God, we have created a set of expectations that we desire each of our students to abide by.
1. Honor God and others by submitting to authority.
- This includes Small Group Leaders, Coaches, Safety team and Staff.
2. Honor God and others by being present.
- Stay in the building.
- Stay with the scheduled elements: Lobby, Worship, Fun, Teaching, Small Groups.
- Stay engaged with what’s going on. Not being distracted by cell phones or other people. Not distracting others.
3. Honor God and others by caring for our church building.
- Clean up after yourselves.
- Do not go to areas not designated for Mosaic Students. (i.e Coffee Bar, kitchen, etc)
- Do not take what is not designated for Mosaic Students (items belonging to other ministries, water bottles, snack bar items for sale).
4. Honor God and others with what you do.
- No drugs, alcohol, vaping, cutting, smoking, fighting or anything that will harm or negatively affect yourself or others (No Illegal Activities).
- No PDA.
5. Honor God and others with what you say.
- Build each other up, not tear each other down.
- Use clean language.
6. Honor God and others with what you wear.
- Whether you are male or female, your behind, underwear, belly or chest should not be showing.