Adoption & Foster Care
Commission127 exists to equip the body of Christ to love and support foster and adoptive families within local churches and surrounding neighborhoods. Their vision is to see every child in foster care experience the love of Jesus Christ through a well-supported family.
• Pray for endurance and for strength for foster parents in our community as they invite children into their families.
• Pray that our community would rise up and stand by these parents while encouraging and supporting their needs.
• Pray for peace and understanding in every relationship – with the foster children, with their biological children, with the biological families of the foster children, with social workers, and with their community.
• Pray for Commission127 to have favor in our community and for more churches to engage in mobilizing and supporting foster and adoptive families.
• Attend Volunteer Orientation
• Join a Care Community
• Consider Fostering
• Consider Adopting
• Participate in local mission through financial support by giving above and beyond your regular giving at Mosaic to directly support this ministry with a one time gift or a regular recurring gift.
Learn more at c127.org