Position Classification & Reporting
- Full Time, Exempt
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM (varying hours for evening and weekend ministry)
- Sunday Responsibilities & Deployment
- On-Site, On-Call
- Reports to Pastor of Mission
- Facilitate an ever-growing involvement by members of Mosaic in local and global mission through personal evangelism, blessing the city, and reaching the world.
Outcome of Position
- Mosaic Church has an ongoing awareness and opportunity to participate in redemptive causes locally and globally.
- Mosaic Church is regularly invited to participate in personal evangelism and equipped with resources to grow in evangelism.
- Mosaic Church has clear pathways for people to participate and serve with our local and global partners.
- Mosaic Church is mobilized to engage in Fostering, Adopting or supporting those who are.
- Covenant Partners are engaged in serving with one of our local mission partners at least twice a year.
- Covenant Partners are engaged with one of our global mission partners either through praying, giving, or going.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Mission Pastor to execute Mission Ministry Plan
- Manage an annual strategy to mobilize our church into mission
- Manage and track engagement
- Help Resource Community Groups for evangelism
- Resource Community Groups to serve a local partner together once each semester
- Work with Mosaic Staff to ensure communication and Missional storytelling
- Work with Students, Young Adults, & WDW Teams directly when ministry-specific local and global projects and trips are planned
- Maintain a healthy relationship with other Mission Team Staff and Local & Global Partners to facilitate an effective connection for interested volunteers.
- Manage communication for mission opportunities and events
- Connect with individuals interested in local or global Mission
- Coordinate Mission related classes and events throughout the year
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Answer internal and external emails
- Maintain monthly expense reports
- Schedule events / meetings in MCB Calendar and Mosaic Website Calendar
- Participate in and contribute to Mission Team Meetings
- Meet with Mission Pastor for ongoing connection and coaching
- Other duties as needed to support the vision and mission of Mosaic Church.
- Attend weekly and monthly staff meetings.
- Attend annual Staff Retreat.
(Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong recruiting skills
- Biblical Missiology Training or Formal Education
- Experience in local or global Mission/Outreach/Mercy Ministries
- Team Building
- Ability to Cast Vision
- Ability to teach best practices
- Cross-cultural ministry experience
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Embody Staff Values
- Covenant Partnership at Mosaic
- Deacon or Elder qualified in order to lead within God’s Church
- Attend/Participate in weekly Gathering of Mosaic Church
- Many roles additionally require regular Sunday leading and serving, but all staff are expected to participate regularly in the gatherings of Mosaic Church.
- Salary based on education, experience, and proven track record
- Excellent health & dental benefits with HSA funding option (FT)
- 403b Matching program (FT)
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus Federal holidays off (FT) OR 2 weeks paid vacation plus Federal holidays off (PT)
- Staff Care and Development
- Cell Phone Stipend (FT)