Creative Team Project Manager
The Project Manager’s role is to care for the day-to-day responsibilities of the Creative & Communications team, helping them move toward their objectives and deadlines by tackling associated administrative tasks. As new projects and campaigns are initiated it is the Project Manager’s job to articulate and organize the full scope and accompanied needs of the team surrounding them once the Creative Director has cast a vision. A component of their job is to have a thorough understanding of the life of the church to ensure that the solutions being put in place are properly represented across all relevant platforms.
The Creative and Communications team supports every ministry within Mosaic Church. We function as a proactive, internal agency by coming alongside and supporting each ministry by providing innovative, creative and effective solutions that help propel them forward with their mission.
Scope of Work
- Help maintain the internal philosophy and process of the Creative & Communications team.
- Have bi-weekly meetings with Creative Director to review active and upcoming projects
- Manage all projects from start to finish by working with and supporting relevant team members through the life of each project.
- Curate the Mosaic website calendar submissions.
- Submit resources to the website influenced by weekend gatherings.
- Regular review of the Mosaic website to ensure content is accurate.
- Manage social media publishing platform.
- Write and manage general copy that is specific to the medium in which it is being published.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Contain extremely strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within the process employed by the Creative & Communications team.
- Contain the ability to operate the technology utilized by the Creative & Communication team. This mainly includes WordPress, Hootsuite, and Trello.
- Have a thorough understanding of what’s happening within the church and how it corresponds to the Creative & Communication team’s responsibilities.
- Have a strong ability to write copy.
- Proper understanding of grammar as well as strong proofreading skills.
- Desire to jump in and serve where needed.
- Represent Christ and His church with every encounter.
Preferred Education & Experience
- 2 – 3 years of previous administrative and project management experience within the context of a creative or marketing team environment.
- Competitive salary based on education, experience, and proven track record
- Excellent health & dental benefits with HSA funding
- 403b Matching program
- 4 weeks paid vacation plus national holidays off
- Staff Care and Development